Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Short and Sweet

Now this is really ironic! After titling this blog, I had every intention to include a picture like I usually do-but Blogger was not letting me upload one. I thought if I tried a different photo it would work, but to no avail. The I realized I was trying to upload a photo about keeping it simple, but was allowing things to get complicated.

Now that I am done smacking my forehead from the obvious, here is the short and sweet on the gratitude blog for today.

Always try to understand someone else's story because it gives you perspective on your own that you may not have had. If the opportunity to help someone arises, please take it, for everything you put out into the universe truly does come back to you many times over.

Today, on this 29th of June 2011, I am thankful for being able to help people in need and tht the universe provides me with these chances everyday.

Peace & Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment