Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Walkin the talk


Saying you're going to do something is one thing, actually doing it can be a totally different story. It can be  scary as you attempt it, panic inflicting while you are in the throes of it and exhilarating when you do it!

My most recent declaration is shaping up to be all three of these. I have finally committed to my first official 5k on July 9th and all I can say is if my body could race as fast as my mind is, there would be flames on the course! I have been back and forth, up and down and round and round about if I could actually do this. I have the support of my family and friends and I have the desire, so now all I need is the positive attitude to go forward.

I have recently added several positive Facebook pages to flood my news feed with all the things I need to stay motivated. So far, it has been a true blessing. It is amazing how powerful words can be when you need them most.

On this 28th of June 2011, I am extremely grateful for I Love Life, gr8quotes, Power of Positive Thinking, Positive Living Chic, Life Is a Journey, Lessons Learned in Life, Waves of Gratitude, Love, Live Life and Happiness, I Love Life, Positive Energy, Uplifting Quotations and Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. Thank you all for helping me keep my promise to stay positive.

Peace & Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment